blog

Tuesday 9 July 2013

love quotes (legends )



The game of basketball has been everything to me. My place of refuge, place I've always gone where I needed comfort and peace. It's been the site of intense pain and the most intense feelings of joy and satisfaction. It's a relationship that has evolved over time, given me the greatest respect and love for the game.
Michael Jordan 

Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow.
John Lennon 

If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work.
Khalil Gibran 

I'm an introvert... I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.
Audrey Hepburn 

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
Anais Nin 

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
Ayn Rand 

True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together.
Ricardo Montalban 

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job.
Margaret Thatcher 

Coming generations will learn equality from poverty, and love from woes.
Khalil Gibran 

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
Frank Sinatra 

One advantage of marriage is that, when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you fall in again.
Judith Viorst 

I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
Marilyn Monroe 

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
Josh Billings 

Love cannot save you from your own fate.
Jim Morrison 

Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.
Henry Rollins 

I do all the evil I can before I learn to shun it? Is it not enough to know the evil to shun it? If not, we should be sincere enough to admit that we love evil too well to give it up.
Mahatma Gandhi
                 
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
George Sand 

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.
William Arthur Ward 

I'm not claiming divinity. I've never claimed purity of soul. I've never claimed to have the answers to life. I only put out songs and answer questions as honestly as I can... But I still believe in peace, love and understanding.
John Lennon 

I'll love you, dear, I'll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.
W. H. Auden
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.
Michael Jordan 

Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.
Christopher Marlowe 

Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness.
Sigmund Freud 

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
Anais Nin 

Do not hire a man who does your work for money, but him who does it for love of it.
Henry David Thoreau 

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.


Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment