blog

Monday 8 July 2013

Love Quotes (Legends)





If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.

Michel de Montaigne


What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.

Helen Keller


The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

Audrey Hepburn


Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.

Leo Buscaglia


Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.

Charles Caleb Colton


Faith makes all things possible... love makes all things easy.

Dwight L. Moody


As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.

William Shakespeare


The best proof of love is trust.

Joyce Brothers


Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.

Khalil Gibran


Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.

Loretta Young



No comments:

Post a Comment