blog

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Love Quotes -Legends



To love someone means to see him as God intended him.
Fyodor Dostoevsky
To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
Helen Rowland 

The more I know of the world, the more I am convinced that I shall never see a man whom I can really love.
Jane Austen 

Love is a special word, and I use it only when I mean it. You say the word too much and it becomes cheap.
Ray Charles 

I say to people who care for people who are dying, if you really love that person and want to help them, be with them when their end comes close. Sit with them - you don't even have to talk. You don't have to do anything but really be there with them.
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross 

We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.
Aldo Leopold 

I love my family and I miss them very much but I'm a new person now. I know a lot of people will not agree with what I've done, but it was right for me.
LaToya Jackson 

How I Love Lucy was born? We decided that instead of divorce lawyers profiting from our mistakes, we'd profit from them.
Lucille Ball 

It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld 

I love you more than my own skin.
Frida Kahlo 

In our minds, love and lust are really separated. It's hard to find someone that can be kind and you can trust enough to leave your kids with, and isn't afraid to throw her man up against the wall and lick him from head to toe.
Tori Amos 

A dog will teac
h you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be too bad.
Robert Wagner 

Little children are still the symbol of the eternal marriage between love and duty.
George Eliot 

Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it. Life is too short. You'll be an old man before you know it.
Al Lopez 

I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love.
James Herriot 

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.
Joan Crawford 

I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.
Princess Diana 

True love doesn't come to you it has to be inside you.
Julia Roberts 

Yes, love indeed is light from heaven; A spark of that immortal fire with angels shared, by Allah given to lift from earth our low desire.
Lord Byron 

There is hardly any activity, any enterprise, which is started out with such tremendous hopes and expectations, and yet which fails so regularly, as love.
Erich Fromm 

We are not held back by the love we didn't receive in the past, but by the love we're not extending in the present.
Marianne Williamson 

I love criticism just so long as it's unqualified praise.
Noel Coward 

A religious man is a person who holds God and man in one thought at one time, at all times, who suffers harm done to others, whose greatest passion is compassion, whose greatest strength is love and defiance of despair.
Abraham Joshua Heschel 

Love is the answer to everything. It's the only reason to do anything. If you don't write stories you love, you'll never make it. If you don't write stories that other people love, you'll never make it.
Ray Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment